To celebrate the release of my new pattern the Fractured Skull Quilt I’m hosting a super friendly, fun, fpp-y and chilled sew along in time for Halloween! Last year’s Fractured Skull Panel Sew Along was amazing and I made so many new friends through it, and I hope this year will be even better. With the basic aim of making the top over 6 weeks you will have loads of time to catch-up or speed ahead and finish the quilt. Scroll down to see the schedule.
A sign-up will be at the top of this page if it is still open. Once you have signed repost this image and let the world and me know you are joining in, and follow #fracturedskullquiltsewalong. Then look out for my emails…
If you sign up you will get:
- A discount on the quilt pattern
- A short weekly email/ video outlining the aims, relevant tips or updates
- A NEW block pattern totally FREE before general release
- PRIZES – so far from Aurifil, Pappersaxsten, SewHot, PatternTrace – Check out the final list of prizes Here & contact me if you would like to offer anything…
- Help from me if you need it during the 6 weeks*
- Access to a Private Facebook group
- I hope to do some zoom social sewing sessions where we can chat and chill but can’t guarantee I will be able
*Unless you are a confident sewer or have someone to help who can FPP I don’t recommend joining if you are completely new to FPP. I’m afraid I won’t be teaching the complete FPP technique only troubleshooting any issues you may have.
The quilt, unlike other large scale FPP patterns, can be made in 3 sizes – 80”sq, 60”x 80” or 60”sq
The pattern pieces (like dress making patterns) are on a large-scale paper format so will need to be printed at a copy shop. Cost and more information about large format patterns can be found in this new blog post.
I can’t wait to get started and see all your versions!